CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 3 August 2009

3rd August 2009- Odahhhh :D

Hello. again :D aleed ask me to update before he went to bed! hoiii tidur tah!!! haha :DDD

Awhhh.. It's very awesome how we get to be together for that 7 hours! :) We cruise from batu satu- jerudong and rimba. a long drive and a very VERY hot day *pfft* then we went to Beribi with the cousins and entered the Supa Save for air conditioner while waiting for Fakhrul haha. cali.

Then its beach time. woowee. They’re skimming and someone with the evil minded *you know who you are* ask me not to attend my class today lol. Well it’s worth it :) really. Around 6pm we went back to Rimba and guess who's cooking today? *cough* aleed :D hehe manis much. and so 9pm is where I should be going. Not! haha. Delayed delayed delayed. *poof* 9.30pm :D for some reason. aww. Will not going to see you until wednesday. haha apaaan~ just for one day. Lame kami ah :)

and guess what we're doing at this hour. 2am? webcamming! I mean since we both arrived home. Odahhhh. inda habis habis ni haha. I'll be going straight to bed after I'm done with blogging. It's been a tiring day. and see you on wednesdayyyy!!!

I love you much <3