CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 22 August 2009

20th august 2009

Haha I was a little bit d**** when I met you. Pink face tah banar lol. Gila it was a very hot day. And Khaliq keep singing in the car on our way to Tungku beach. Cali. After arriving we (me and aleed) went up to the rock wooweeee~ it was cool ;) and after awhile turun baik. Gila it was scary -.- and offered me to hang on his back going back to the car. Cute but gila tau sudah ia kakinya sakit :O haha.

Oh atu wah, si Yol. She went up on the car (on top of the hood) with Fakhrul & Khaliq while Aleed then drive it to the upper side of the beach. At some bumpy point. Si Yol fell down off the hood! Gaddd. Yang gilanya dorang ketawa tah pulang! Haha bodoh~ bodoh~ and keep saying “Flying fish” hahaha. Odahh. But kesian ia eh. Got scars and bruises then.

After the beach accident :D we stopped by at Fakhrul’s house. And hehe. Aleed cook for me- again! :DD sweet. He just mentioned it in my facebook earlier. Happen tah pulang lol.

Oh I saw rainbows at that time and i had missed my class -.- ha-ha

But anyway. I love you again hehe :P :)